Key Stage 2
Our topic this half-term is entitled “Seasons of Change”. We will start by looking at what makes the seasons change in science but also look at how we can make changes in the way we think about our learning through work on growth mindset.
Your teachers are Mrs J Metcalfe and Mrs J Harker-Jones.
- Fountains Earth KS2 Autumn Term 2018 Newsletter 2018 (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Summer Term 2 2018 Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Summer Term 2018 Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Spring Term 2018 Newsletter (.pdf)
We have made an excellent start to the new year with lots of work on the author David Walliams in preparation for our art entries into the Nidderdale Show on 24th Sept. We are hoping for a prize winner!
PE in Summer Term
PE will take place:
- PE every Wednesday afternoon at St Cuthbert's. Swimming every Friday afternoon
A full outdoor kit is required for each session - please see kit list - and swimming kit on a Friday
- Homework will be given on a Wednesday for completion Monday. Reading records to be updated regularly throughout the week to show that reading is a regular feature of work at home.
Please ensure pupils have the correct uniform as stipulated on our uniform list. An outside coat is essential to ensure that pupils can fully participate in breaktimes.