The Vision of ‘Learning and Growing Together’ underpins every element of the Governing Board’s work. All Governors contribute fully to strategic decision making so that this vision can be lived out on a daily basis.
Core functions of the Governing Board
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent
The Governing Board of Fountains Earth and St Cuthbert's C of E Primary School federated on 22nd May 2017. There is now one Federated Governing Board.
The full Governing Board meets six times a year their role is one of school improvement, monitoring Christian vision, standards and impact.
The Resource committee focuses on finance, staffing, health and safety and premises and reports to the full Governing Board.
Full Governing Board Meetings
- Spring Term 2020 Dates: 10th February & 30th March (postponed due to Covid 19)
- Summer Term 2020 Dates: 18th May & 6 July (both cancelled and one Zoom meeting held on 24th June)
Committee Members: G Lewis (Chair of Resources), R Light, D Rogers, A Hattan and L Brammah
- FGB AGM - Monday 12 October
- Resources - Monday 16 November
- FGB - Monday 7 December