The Vision of ‘Learning and Growing Together’ underpins every element of the Governing Board’s work. All Governors contribute fully to strategic decision making so that this vision can be lived out on a daily basis.
Core functions of the Governing Board
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent
The Governing Board of Fountains Earth and St Cuthbert's C of E Primary School federated on 22nd May 2017. There is now one Federated Governing Board.
The full Governing Board meets six times a year their role is one of safeguarding, school improvement, monitoring Christian vision, standards and impact, financial management of the school.
Full Governing Board Meetings
Autumn Term 2021
- Monday 18th October 2021
- Monday 13th December 2021
SDC - Strategic Development Committee for 3 way federation
STC/FE FED: R Light (Chair of Committee) & S Goodall
GH : N Thornber, J Smith, N Gibson
- Wednesday 8th December 2021