Key Stage 2
Our new topic this term is called ‘The Great Outdoors’.
We will start with a science focus looking at living things and their habitats.We will then link this to geography with some fieldwork skills and aspects of human geography such as how land is used for settlement and economic activity.
Your teachers are Mrs J Metcalfe and Mrs J Harker-Jones.
- Fountains Earth KS2 Spring Term 2 2019 Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Spring Term 2019 Newsletter (.doc)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Autumn Term 2 2018 Newsletter (.doc)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Autumn Term 2018 Newsletter 2018 (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Summer Term 2 2018 Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Summer Term 2018 Newsletter (.pdf)
Class 2 show off the certificates awarded to them for entering the Farmvention competition led by the NFU. Please visit our KS2 photo gallery to see some of our entries.
PE in Spring Term
From March 4th, all pupils will need their outdoor PE kits on Monday and Friday.
- Homework will be given on a Wednesday for completion Monday. Reading records to be updated regularly throughout the week to show that reading is a regular feature of work at home.
Please ensure pupils have the correct uniform as stipulated on our uniform list. An outside coat is essential to ensure that pupils can fully participate in break times.