Key Stage 2
Our topic this term is entitled “On the move” and will follow the development of transport from the bicycle to the invention of the railways and look into the future of modern transport innovations.
Your teachers are Mrs J Metcalfe and Mr M Yeoman.
- Fountains Earth KS2 Autumn Term 2019 Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Summer Term 2019 - Year 6 Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Summer term 2019 - Year 1 - 5 Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Spring Term 2 2019 Newsletter (.pdf)
- Fountains Earth KS2 Spring Term 2019 Newsletter (.doc)
We have a busy term planned with lots of activities including a visit to The National Railway Museum in York and a Cycle, Scoot or Skate to school day on 24th of September.
PE in Autumn Term
Outdoor PE is required on Thursday for Aut 1 and indoor Pe kit for Aut 2. Swimming kit is needed every Friday.
- Maths homework will be given on a Wednesday for completion Monday. Spelling homework will be given on a Thursday for completion and test on a Thursday. Reading records to be updated regularly throughout the week to show that reading is a regular feature of work at home.
Please ensure pupils have the correct uniform as stipulated on our uniform list. An outside coat is essential to ensure that pupils can fully participate in break times.